Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private runescape server with an oldschool feel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You can now Apply for Admin on the forums! here
Please vote daily to keep the server online here
Hello! And Welcome to RetroScape

Kieran's Guide to Retroscape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran
kieran

Kieran's Guide to Retroscape Empty
PostSubject: Kieran's Guide to Retroscape   Kieran's Guide to Retroscape EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:39 am

1.) How to get around?

Use the teleport tab panel to teleport around places you need to go, on the teleport panel you will find

Camelot teleport which teleports you to camelot castle close to catherby, there is also al-kharid best used to get scimitars, platelegs and to mine, in my opinion, also you will find a karamja teleport which is useful for killing the jad (fire cape) and to kill tokz creatures to get obby items and tokkul (money for shops in the tokz pit) There are many other teleports on the panel such as Taverly, Canifis and ardougne, and a new portal recently added by james which teleports you to on of the main citys known as varrock.

2.) How to make cash?

In my opinion clue scrolls are the best key in the game to make cash, they reward easy money and can sometimes hold rare items inside them but watch out as you may have to face fearsome npc's such as a lvl 108 saradomin wizard. Also you can teleport to ardougne to thieve your way to money glory as cash and items will build your cash stack up.

3.) Where to start all of my skills?

Fishing - Catherby- which is east to camelot castle holds a fishing place close to a bank so you wont have to run far! Smile

Thieving- Ardougne - which holds many guards which you will see as soon as you teleport

Firemaking/Woodcutting/ - Draynor - this is the closest place to a bank which holds willow trees to woodcut and firemake

Hope this has helped many of you newcomers

Thanks

Kieran
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
Admin
James

Clan Name : CLAN NAME GOES HERE!

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's Guide to Retroscape   Kieran's Guide to Retroscape EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:48 am

Nice tutorial!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retroscaper.com
boosh

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's Guide to Retroscape   Kieran's Guide to Retroscape EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Purp N Stake
Purp N Stake

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's Guide to Retroscape   Kieran's Guide to Retroscape EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:10 am

There could be a few adjustments such as fishing at the fishing guild once you are lv 68 fishing it's much quicker fishing there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kieran's Guide to Retroscape   Kieran's Guide to Retroscape Empty

Back to top Go down

Kieran's Guide to Retroscape
Page 1 of 1