Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private runescape server with an oldschool feel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You can now Apply for Admin on the forums! here
Please vote daily to keep the server online here
Hello! And Welcome to RetroScape

Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmareRh
NightmareRh

Clan Name : Skynet

Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh   Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Greetings, all Fellow RetroScape players. My name is Nightmarerh. I'm 14 Years Old, and my Birthday is 12-31-1997. I'm glad I've found this extrodinary Server to Start an Adventure on. The Owner has done a Great Job. What I enjoy doing In Game is Communicating and Interacting with fellow players and Reporting players who are disobeying the Rules and ensuring we have a Safe and Fun Environment. I will be on most of the time On here and the Rest At School. I'll try to be Most Active as Possible. If you need any Assistance or Help feel free to Private Message me InGame or on the Well Made forums here. Thank you all! Have a Nice Day.
Back to top Go down
522noah
522noah

Clan Name : Bloodlust

Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh   Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome! we are glad to have you here in Retroscape! We have a very friendly community and welcoming people! I hope you enjoy the server! if you need any help at all, feel free to message me in game - Noah or on the forums. Happy Gaming!

~~ Noah
Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone - Nightmarerh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RetroScape :: Introductions-
Jump to: